Ummm, the bathroom mostly. Gross, yeah, I know...but we have been SO SICK around here. I hate...no, I DESPISE the flu. I don't know when the last time was that I got it but I never want to have it again. Monday, after I woke up with the flu, Caleb got it...and a day or so later Emilee got it...it just wouldn't go away!!!! Gene can't handle throw-up so in between my misery I had to help Caleb through his...by Saturday everyone (except Emilee) was doing a ton better though. Today, Sunday, Emilee still won't eat but at least she is drinking a ton and acting like her normal self. *Sigh*
So here are a few pictures to get through until I can post again tomorrow...





3 comments:
Glad to here you guys are feeling better!!! The flu is no fun at all!
Being sick really stinks! Colton has just gotten over having a high fever for 2 days. I hate fevers and throw-up. Glad you are all better.
Those pig tails are so cute. I can't take it. Sigh... if only I had a girl. Not that I don't adore my boys, but there is nothing like cute little girls.
Post a Comment