...a "Twilight Freak" that is! I never got into the series because, lets be honest, I thought "Vampires?"..."Werewolves?"---WHO reads that kind of stuff?!?! I DO!!! And I LOVE it!!! I am obsessed...I started the first book on Friday morning and just finished the third book last night. (It kind-of worked out that everyone was sick...I could justify sitting around and not doing anything but reading) My husband is kind of wondering when he will get his wife back but I am "lost" until I finish the fourth and final book! Soooo...besides the one person in my life that I am desperately in love with and can't wait to spend my eternity with (Gene)...I love Jack Bower (24) and now Edward Cullen!!! Seriously, don't you all want to "accidentally" leave your book open...and it just "happens" to be on one of the sweetest parts of the books and your husband picks it up to read what it is you are so obsessed with!?!?!? LOL...sorry...I had to blog about this book even thought I know I am WAY behind the times...
For those of you who have read the books...which one is your favorite?? I haven't read the fourth...but I seriously can't pick!!!!





7 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I absolutely love those books, my favorite is the fourth, but it is hard to pick a favorite. I am like you I couldn't put them down I read the first three in a weekend and the fourth one in 7 hours! I am completely in love with Edward! I would love to find him someday :-)
That is funny. I am not much of a reader, but I keep hearing how everyone LOVES these books. Maybe I should check them out. Love the hair-do picture below. It's true, your kids are very cute!
I am so excited that you are addicted to Twilight as much as I was! I still have to read the 4gh.. I have been too busy with the wedding! I just let your mom borrow them! Too bad you don't live here we could see the movie together on Nov. 21st! Love you
Edward Cullen is my boyfriend and Ryan knows it!!
Hey Kira, it's Heather Toone from back in the day. We went to Girls Camp together a few times in York. :) Anyways I was looking at Anya Coy's blog and saw your comment, so I just HAD to go to yours and see what you're up to! Way cute family, you sound like such a great mom! And P.S. I love Twilight as well!
It was nice getting caught up on you guys again! I've been away from the computer a lot since school started. And I'm intrigued about your private cabin story now.... Love your wedding photos and I remember those cheesy dates of having to get your pic taken in and around different things, those were so fun! Too bad Kevin and I never got to do a date like that together. Love the little hairdo on Emilee, too, so cute. And as for the Twilight series, I really liked the first 3 about equally. I am now halfway through the 4th (Breaking Dawn) and I am enjoying it. I won't give anything away though. We can talk after we've both finished them all!
oh man, i love them too! i also love jack bauer hahaha! the 3rd was my favorite...i was kinda bummed with the 4th book, i wont hint anything, i just thought everything that was built up over the last 3 just vanished into thin air in the 4th. oh well it was still good. i cant wait for the movie!
Post a Comment