Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Don't Wanna Go Home...(says Caleb)

Well, Gene took a LONG weekend and we headed up to one of our best friends house for some fun, good company, and of course great times! The above picture is of Caleb in Bens "rolling shoes".

How handsome are they? Such good friends...I'm telling you, one day they will both be getting ready to go on their missions and I will be able to whip out this picture...(they are just 3 days apart)

Awe...Hannah and Emilee. Both girls are just so sweet! Hannah was so much fun to spend time with---she painted my toes, did my hair, put on my make-up, and went for a fun treasure hunt in the woods...she's such a sweet/fun girl!

The boys were in their glory---and I don't just mean the kids. Gene and Tim were able to spend time playing football with the kids and fantasy football by themselves. We miss hanging out with them weekly...

One day I took these four to the mall for a little play-time and some shopping! Hannah got some beautiful eye shadow that she dressed herself, me and the boys in later (I know, but the boys are only 4 once and can get away with it...they were pretending they were clowns...) I thought it was fun and so did they...that's all that matters, right?

The kids dressed up all fancy for church on Sunday morning!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the fun filled weekend! We will have to do it again sometime...

2 comments:

Marissa said...

WOW!! Emilee is starting to look like such a big girl. It's so weird once they stop looking like babies. SO SO CUTE!!

Elder Matthew Manhardt said...

Thank YOU for coming! We really enjoyed you guys being here! Can't wait to do it again!