Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ahhhhh....(sigh of relief)

Ahhh, seriously, this past week has probably been one of the longest weeks EVER! So much has been going on around here (at least it seems that way) that I feel like I could just pack up my bags and head for a LOOONNGGG two week vacation all by myself! Between Gene working f/t, studying for the GRE, volunteering p/t for a physical therapist, doing maintenance on our existing car, helping me search for another car, preparing for a talk this Sunday, taking care of the kids (you know feeding, bathing, etc), trying to keep up with laundry, bathrooms, Emilee's bed linens b/c she has had diarrhea for a week now and just happens to let loose while sleeping both at naps and bed time, I swear I am going to quit!!!! (There's more I could drone on about but I won't) HOWEVER, right now is probably one of the best times of the day...I am all by myself. Doesn't happen too often but every night, when Gene and the kids are in bed, I get to put my feet up, blog, read a book, and eat cookies with milk...in the morning it starts all over again...but I love them and wouldn't trade my life for anyone else's...
(The above picture...Caleb was begging for a popsicle...a Green one he says...plleeeaasse!..and here's where I find it...the stove...)

3 comments:

Ericksons said...

Ahhh I hope Emilee starts feeling better and that next week is a little less crazy for you guys!

marcy said...

Kira...I love looking at your blog. You have a CUTE CUTE family. Love you guys. aunt marcy

Stephanie said...

I hope this week goes better for you! We could get together for some time at a park if you want and let the kids run and play!