This was our second date...one of those crazy "Mormon" dates...a scavenger hunt and this was one of the "things to do" on the list...take a picture in an elevator. Seriously, we were so dumb!
Awe! Yes, this was what I came home to one day after class. The Valentines dance was coming up and this was his clever way of asking me. He put pieces of paper in random balloons that I had to put back together(I obviously had to pop each balloon and I have kept each one to this day in a box)...a poem was written on them that somehow asked me to go to the dance with him.
Wow...I can't believe that 6 years have gone by since we were married! It seems so much longer sometimes...LOL :o)
Haha...this was a picture of us on our honeymoon! DO NOT ever waste your money on Penn Hills Resort in The Pocono's (in PA)!!!! Most of you know the story of our supposedly "private" cabin....
Anyhow...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY baby! Can't wait for the many more years to come...






6 comments:
happy anniversary kira! i love all of these old pictures. they are so fun to see. hope you had a great celebration!
Congrats! It is good to hear from you btw.
Happy Anniversary!!!
Cute pics! Happy Anniversary guys!
I can't believe you have that many pictures of Gene! It's great!!
Congrats! And happy anniversary to you 2 little love birds! ;)
Post a Comment