skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Charred!!!
HaHaHa!! So tonight Gene was gone (pretty normal around here) working at the Physical Therapist office and I decided that we were going to eat some burgers and hot dogs from the grill. It sounded sooooo good...well they didn't taste very good by the end! I did everything the way Gene told me to...EXCEPT he didn't tell me not to close the lid!! I threw on the meat and went in the house to start boiling some water and by the time I looked out my window 2 min later there was a TON of black smoke everywhere!!!! I threw open the lid and there was all of our food on fire--after practically dousing the whole grill I finally got everything under control. Well...sort of...this is how the food turned out. Caleb refused to eat his burger that I tried to cover up with mustard and ketchup...BUT, leave it to Emilee...she ate it all!!! Put anything in front of her and she will eat it!
5 comments:
EEEWWWWWWWWWEEEE!!! Haha :o)
NICE! Don't worry about inviting us over to dinner anytime soon.
I have done that before. Don't feel too bad. It happens! That is funny that Emilee ate it all.
Haha! :)
Haha! Looks like my cooking! :)
Post a Comment