This recipe is soooo yummy! My mom made it for me for the first time when I was pregnant with Caleb and it has been a favorite of mine and Gene's ever since! I hope that you all try it and enjoy!
- Half of an onion
- 3 jalapeno peppers w/ seeds from jar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 cans Northern White Beans
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 1 lb monterrey jack cheese
- 1 Tbs cumin
- 1 Tbs oregano
Mince onion/jalapenos...saute (for those of you clueless cookers...um, Dee...that means use butter) onion, jalapenos, minced garlic till onions are clear. Cube chicken and add to mixture. While chicken is cooking combine beans and chicken broth in a large soup pan. Once the chicken is cooked add it to the beans and broth. Stir in cheese, cumin, oregano and cook until cheese is melted. Serve anytime.
We love it! And it is great with french/italian bread or grilled cheese.






1 comment:
Thanks for the recipe! I can't wait to try it. I'm sending you an invite to our blog...it's good to hear from you! :)
Post a Comment