Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Tag I'm It...
Well, I've been tagged a while ago so I'm passing it on...

4 “People” Who Email Me Regularly
1. Emily
2. Wheel Watcher Club (Yeah, its sad but true...I like Wheel of Fortune)
3. Family
4. Leslie

4 Favorite Movies
1. Notebook
2. Rocky(s)
3. How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days
4. Hope Floats

4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Jamaica
2. Hawaii
3. Spain
4. Europe

4 Places that I Visit Regularly
1. Caleb's Preschool
2. Walmart
3. Grocery store
4. Library

4 Favorite Clothing Name Brands
1. Gap
2. Old Navy
3. Target
4. American Eagle

4 Favorite Restaurants
1. La Casa Blanca
2. Olive Garden
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Red Robbin

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1. Gene Graduating
2. Going to the pool
3. Losing Weight
4. Spending time with Family/Kids

4 Favorite Drinks
1. Strawberry Lemonade
2. Diet Coke
3. Water
4. Crystal Lite

4 Things I am Not Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1. HOT, STICKY Summer
2. More $$ being spent on gas
3. Caleb not being in school and crying b/c he's bored
4. Me being bored???

4 Favorite Girl Names
1. Emilee
2. Chloe
3. Brooke
4. Addison

4 Favorite Boy Names
1. Caleb
2. Cohen
3. Cameron
4. Clay

I tag: Valgene, Sheena, Jennifer, Rachelle, Marissa, Laura, Dionne, Becky

No comments: