NUTRITION FACTSServing Size: 1 cup (53g/1.9 oz)Servings Per Container: About 8
Amount/Serving %Daily Value**Calories 190 Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3g* Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 95mg Potassium 300mg Total Carbohydrate 36g Dietary Fiber 8g Soluble Fiber 3g Insoluble Fiber 5g Sugars 13g Protein 9g
5%0%0%0%4%9%12%32%14%
Vitamin A Vitamin C Calcium Iron Phosphorus MagnesiumCopper
0%0%4%10%10%10%8%
Since starting weight watchers I have always been looking for low-point, yummy breakfasts. A few months ago I decided to try Kashi after seeing it advertised on TV a lot and I love it! It tastes SO GOOD and it is only 3points for one full cup. Now, if you are thinking that's not very much, WRONG!! Usually when I eat cereal I would have to eat two bowls to feel even somewhat satisfied, but with one cup of Kashi, it FILLS me up to the point that I can hardly finish it. It has tons of fiber (for those of you that have trouble with your pooper) and very low in fat and sodium. I like to cut up strawberries and put them on top and let me tell you...I will eat this cereal for the rest of my life!






2 comments:
oh kira, this is one of my favs! very good for you and it tastes pretty good too! good choice there!
I'm doing weight watchers too! I love Kashi! Oatmeal does too it is only two points per serving and I can barely finish. You can also put 1 tbs brown sugar for 1 point.
Post a Comment