I think of each of you daily, especially when a quote comes that I feel has a timely message. As I read this quote I felt a need to pass it on to each of you. Daily prayer and study of the Book of Mormon are the best tools for centering our lives in Jesus Christ. If you have not already made these two practices a part of your life I would sure encourage you to do so - from personal experience I find it does work. Have a great day!
Love Dad
Daily Gems Center Your Life in Jesus Christ
"True, enduring happiness, with the accompanying strength, courage,and capacity to overcome the greatest difficulties, will come as you center your life in Jesus Christ. Obedience to His teachings provides a secure ascent in the journey of life. That takes effort. While there is no guarantee of overnight results, there is the assurance that, in the Lord's time, solutions will come, peace will prevail, and happiness will be yours."





No comments:
Post a Comment