Thursday, April 10, 2008

School...Having Fun...Feelin' Girly

Caleb is so excited to go to preschool everyday. He loves going and having lunch with his friends, using his imagination, learning, and playing outside on the "spinning toy". He has three good friends there Seth, Gavin, and Dillion. (He says Dillion is his best friend though)

Yes, this is what I get to deal with every night while I am trying to make dinner. They have to be in every room I go into...it drives me nuts sometimes! But they were having a lot of fun!

Every morning before I come downstairs I get both of my kids their clothes for the day. This day I happened to decide to put Emilee in a dress (mainly b/c her jeans weren't washed). She was so excited. I never put her in dresses except on Sunday and she couldn't stop giggling! She kept grabbing it and she just loved it. Plus, the print was obviously attracting her attention too! (Thanks Pam for the cute clothes)



No comments: