
So it started yesterday morning with a scratchy throat and ears...about mid-afternoon I felt water dripping into my mouth and after licking it off I was rudely informed that no, it was not water, it was snot running into my mouth! Last night before dinner the hot and cold waves started...oh, man! Oh no!! I hate being sick. There is nothing worse than having a husband who is gone 14-16 hour days and having two kids, both who are starting in with the snotty nose too, and being home feeling sick with them all by myself!! Luckily (well sort of) I was still up at 3 o'clock in the morning downstairs when Gene was getting ready for work and came down and took one look at me and said he was calling in sick for the day. PRAISE THE LORD! I finally was able to fall asleep about 4:30 am and woke up at 10am to Gene vacuuming. As I ventured my way downstairs, not feeling quite as weak today, I was pleasantly surprise to find Gene and the kids had not only vacuumed the whole downstairs BUT the laundry was done...the dishes were done...the toys were put away AND he fed the kids a WHOLESOME breakfast (not pop tarts)!!!!! I would like to thank my husband for being so wonderful and for going out at 3:15 this morning to get me 7up! You are the best and THANK YOU!!! I love you baby...





4 comments:
Thats so sweet, way to go Gene! Hope your feeling better today.
Wow Gene! You're making me look bad!!! I would probably just rollover, say I'm sorry and go back to sleep. You did the dishes AND laundry. You're REALLY making me look bad. Next time tell Kira that she can't tell anyone how nice you were. :) No, really, pray really hard that Kira and the kids get better quickly and that you don't get sick too. There's nothing worse than everyone being sick at the same time!!! Take care and look forward to hanging out with you guys sometime soon...
i am super impressed with your husband! that is great! i really hope you feel better kira!!
So sorry to hear that you were sick..hope you're feeling better! :) We are just now getting over the sickies too! I'm so behind on everything, but it's great that we have amazing hubbies to step up to the plate. :) Your daughter is so cute! I love love love her curls!
Post a Comment