What have I heard for the last two days??? A little girl who has turned 2 and thinks that the world revolves around her...and an older brother who LOVES to torture her. SCREAMING, WHINING, and WAY TOO MUCH CRYING!!!!!! I am ready to go psychotic CrAzY!!!!!!!! Needless to say it is 6:30 pm and as of right now they are BOTH in their room...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Should I tell you what everyone told me? "You'll miss this when they're grown"....
I don't miss that.
ha ha ha - boy do I know how you feel.....
WEll I am all caught up after not reading your blog for a while. Being sick and having sick kids sucks. I'm sorry. Your kids are absolutely adorable. Where do you live in PA? And you are a great mom and craziness is just part of the job description. So you are excelling in your line of work. Lastly where does Gene work at night, that would be hard.
I heard Caleb is sick...hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment