Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving



This is not what I thought I would be posting today, however, I received this email from my Aunt earlier and was so touched by its message! I am so thankful to live in this wonderful choice land that the Lord has prepared for us and am thankful for all of the rights and freedoms it gives to each and every one of us!! So on this day of thanks I would like to thank our members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints for being such wonderful examples to the world in this recent election, especially those living and serving missions in the state of California. We are examples to the world and also other religions and I couldn't be more proud. Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Matt and Dionne said...

That was a really nice post. I've been getting emails lately about Evangelicals coming out to defend the LDS church's support of prop 8. Its a nice thing to see after the bigoted way in which the LDS were treated during Mitt Romney's run for the white house.

Sara Emily said...

wow - that was pretty powerful!