Thursday, November 13, 2008

One of "Those" Days

I guess I will start off by saying that it has just been a yucky day. The weather is rainy and nasty outside, a TON of wet leaves have been plastered to my car and I can barely see the body underneath, BOTH kids wound up in my bed last night, some other things are going on that I just can't blog about, and I have just been in a crappy mood ever since! My poor friend Jennifer got to listen to me first thing this morning complaining and whining and while usually venting is my way of "letting things go"---today it just didn't work!! SUCK! But I my kids have been in bed for an hour now (and it's only 8:30pm) and after looonnngg HOT shower, I am feeling a little bit better!
Today at Caleb's school was Pajama Day. They have been learning all about "night" and "day" and today they celebrated with pj's, popcorn, apple juice, and a movie. Caleb was so excited and had been talking about it since Monday. So this morning I decided to go out and buy him a pair of "loose fitting" bottoms---but he won! Long-john Scooby-doo pajama's it was!

Emilee wanted to get in on the action of picture taking and "comfy" clothes too.

And I HAD to post this picture because I just love it! Please excuse the snotty nose/lip. We have been dealing with this grossness for a few weeks now.


1 comment:

The Chuck Smith Family said...

You are such a good mom to let him wear those pants....not to mention that you love your snotty nose kids!