Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Baby Is 2

Can you believe my baby is TWO!?!?!? Oh my...she is so many things to me. She is my best little girl friend. She is my "boo". She is sweet, she is attentive, she is observant, she is a good listener, she is so expressive (especially through her eyes), she is a great communicator, she is my teacher, she is my sweet, sweet little girl and I hope, wish, and pray for her to know how special she is not only to me, but her Dad, her brother, and the rest of her family...I hope she knows how truly loved and wanted she is!!! Happy birthday baby girl!!!

Such a big girl

She liked opening presents this year...for the most part.

This is her checking out her new Ariel "big girl panties" (that word is so weird...panties...)

I love Caleb's face in the background

If you can't already tell...Emilee's new "thing" right now is Ariel. She is slowly starting to get into "girl things"

All of her much appreciated presents!

Everything was Ariel...even her beautiful, yummy cake that stained fingers and faces blue from the blue icing.

I love her cute little personality!!!

Trying to blow out the candles...

"I do it"--Emilee's new favorite words

Emilee's face saying "I approve"
***Thank you for all of your cards, money, and presents!!! Emilee's birthday was great fun and we wish we had more family here to celebrate with us (but were grateful to those who were there)!!!***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILEE
November 8

4 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

yeah same birthday as us over here! I can't believe they grow that much in another year!!! kindof exciting! Happy Birthday Emilee!

Jeff and Laura said...

Emilee is so cute! I love the cake!

Jake and Madi said...

yay! happy birthday emilee!

Nicole Hunt said...

Happy Birthday Emilee! November 8th is my birthday too!!!