Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Germs...PLEASE Go Away...

This winter has been especially hard on the Robison's...broken & dislocated elbow, surgery on elbow, pins pulled out of elbow. Next--double ear infection, pneumonia, and seizures. Then comes Emilee with the sinus infection and infection in BOTH eyes. Oh wait...then the other kid with the eye infection in BOTH eyes!!! (Meanwhile, we can make a cake out of the green snotty noses around here) THEN---no, I am not finished...I end up in urgent care with a ruptured ear drum and ear infection (making that a total of 18 times I have ruptured my ear drums) Miraculously, I can still hear every scary sound at night when Gene is gone at work...PLEASE germs...GO AWAY!!! And winter has just started...

2 comments:

Sara Emily said...

How do you do it girl??? You guys just can't catch a break!!

Ericksons said...

oh god kira that sucks. I hope you guys are all fealing better and that nobody else gets sick this year!