Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay...So I've Had ENOUGH!

Well, pretty much my life for the past month has been one that I would rather soon forget. The things we deal with being a Mother at times gets really old and extremely monotonous. Do you know what I am talking about, Moms??? Cleaning up the same messes day in and day out, having to come up with "new" dinners, laundry (when you know you just washed what you are washing again), breaking up and helping to solve fights between your kids (you know that one fight that they have a couple of times a day..."she's sitting by me!!!!! i don't want her to sit by me!!!"), cleaning up poop, throw-up, trying to keep up on the chores, grocery shopping...UGH! I am officially putting myself into time out right now....

4 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

I totally understand what you mean. Times 6!!! I have started with a schedule (the whole Supernanny idea;) and it is really helping out. #1-Family prayers and scriptures before school. (I know that REALLY helps!) It is alot easier when the kids are older too, because they are in school most of the day ;) and then I have a small list of chores for them to finish after their homework is complete/before they watch tv or play outside. It is really working for us. I also just started letting the kids pick a dinner once a week -that they have to help prepare and bless (this solves the "I want to say the blessing!" "No, I want to say it!" We would get that every time!) I am still working out some kinks...but it is making things easier for me. You will find that it will get easier as the kids get older and can help out more.
-Good luck!

Rachelle said...

so sorry. hope your day goes better today!

Ericksons said...

Dude that sucks just think you'll be in Arizona in a couple of weeks hopefully you'll get a nice break!

Jesse and Mallory said...

Gee Kira, I can't wait until I have kids! You make it sound so appealing! Just kidding, I know it must be rough sometimes, just think about the joy they bring you and how much you love them and thats all that matter!! Love you!