Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday In AZ

Today was a busy day! Caleb had to be fitted for his tux today for my brothers wedding. Emilee and Caleb are flower girl and ring bearer. I think it is going to be lots of fun! Emilee dress is beautiful and is a mini version of the brides...WAY cute...(pictures to come)
Caleb and Emilee wanted to go to the temple after I went to the distribution center. It is WAY too hot to be walking around...so it didn't last very long...

After the temple it was off to Deseret Book and lunch with my mom and sister. On the way home (an hour drive) both kids passed out...

Poor Caleb...this is one disadvantage of not having a car seat anymore. No place to rest your head!

Then that night the kids had been begging me to go swimming all day...I REALLY didn't feel like it it. So when Meemaw got home she got in with the kids and they had a ball...

Emilee likes taking pictures...

She was having a lot of fun!

Love this picture of her.

He is just like his Dad...every time I tried to take a picture he would turn...he just doesn't like pictures, thats why there are always more of Emilee.

She had fun jumping in...a lot!

Here is one good one of Caleb in the moment! He's so handsome!

2 comments:

Rucker Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rucker Family said...

Attempt #2, haha!...
So fun! I can't wait to see pics of the wedding. Wish we could be there for it! Tell them Congrats for us!