Monday, September 15, 2008

This Is My Venting Post


It seems like our blog has been my venting outlet lately! I only get on here to "type" out my frustrations!! But seriously, when you are home alone with two kids everyday, who do I really have to vent to?? Well, today's vent session is about the whole SUCKY process of getting into grad school! HOLY CRAP!!! Am I going to Grad school you ask???---NO!!!!! I am filling out applications and worrying myself do death for my husbands sake. Now, he does work full-time, volunteer p/t, fulfill his church calling and whatnot but I feel like I am going crazy!! Those of you out there that can relate....PLEASE tell me how you made this process easier on yourself!!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Laura said...

Ki-waa. Hey! I just love blogging. You can find anyone! This is Laura, your old roommate. How are you? How is Gene? Two babies huh! That is so exciting. Email me so we can catch up! I am so happy I found you!