Friday, September 5, 2008

The Good 'Ol Days W/ My Favorite Roomies


I seriously laughed my head off when I first came across this picture! I love these two girls. They were the kind of roommates that you NEVER had issues with. We understood each other, laughed together (all the time really), cried together and just played non-stop!!! I miss them! The far left is my best friend from church growing up in PA, Rachelle. She is married now and has an adorable baby girl Daphne! In the middle is Emily. She takes the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. Whenever I look at pictures that my friends have paid someone else to do, I always seem to find myself comparing them to what my friend Emily can do (and no one has yet to come anywhere near to what she can do). She has served a mission in Portugal and has a baby girl named Hailey. And on the right is me!!!
"Wo-chelle" and me just having a little girl talk (probably about our now husbands, Kelly and Gene)

Rachelle, Kira, and Emily
Those two just woke up. Seriously, Emily can sleep later and longer than anyone I know...all of her classes were in the afternoon. Rachelle and I would almost be done with classes for the day by the time Emily woke up!! LOL :o)

I debated on whether or not to put this on! It made me laugh, but oh my...I don't know?? That black on my chest is from Rachelle coloring on me with permanent marker and we were making this face to show off our ugly retainers...you can't see them very well but they are there...

Emily...she is so funny!

NO!!! We are not really going to kiss or anything...just us being silly!


Oh Rachelle....I LOVE YOU! I don't know about us sometimes...Yeah your hair was in a pony-tail and you took it out for the picture...makes it even better!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

(Rachelle, Emily, Kira)

4 comments:

Emily Clark said...

oh my gosh these bring back so many memories!!! gosh we had so much fun!! hahaha

Stephanie said...

Where did you go to college? Were you at BYU?

Rachelle said...

i am so embarrased of these picts! ahhhh! we were wierd. :)

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.