Monday, February 25, 2008

Tucson Desert Museum

So BEAUTIFUL!!! I must say that this landscape is amazing! I am NOT a desert person (I am an eastcoast girl and LOVE the rolling hills) but this was so beautiful that I had to get a picture!


Any time we pass a cactus Brenda flips out. It is so funny. On the way to the Desert museum we passed an area that Caleb refers to as "cactus mountain" where there are hundreds of cactus. All she says as we pass them is "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. This is amazing!" It is so funny!

The rams jumping down the mountains.
All of the long horned rams that were just so cool.
Miss Emilee was so excited to see all of the birds. It was really cool...we went into this huge enclosed area that housed a ton of different birds. They were just walking around and would let you get so close to them it was amazing!

Mountain Lion right inside the glass. She was beautiful!
Inside the cave at the Desert Museum

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow! You saw some great stuff! Isn't it amazing how beautiful all parts of the country really are? I agree with you though, nothing like the rolling hills in good ol' PA!

Matt and Dionne said...

Man, it looks like you guys are having a fantastic time! The landscape picture is absolutely beautiful!