Happy Valentines Day! We are in Arizona and having such a good time already. Yesterday was a beautiful 76 degrees and today it is nice at 67! It is so beautiful concidering that we left 15 below and TONS of snow!!!! Anyhow, so I am going to put more pictures on later but I wanted to put these ones on for my hubby to see. Emilee is so cute all dressed up for Valentines. Caleb is wearing a "handsome little devil" shirt today...so appropriate!!! Also, today was the first day I got Emilee's hair up in two pony tails!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Emilee's outfit is sooo cute! How fun you guys get to be in AZ! My parents are actually up here right now. Tell your mom I said hey!
Caleb looks like a little Jesse with the impish grin here!! lol
Have fun in AZ- It snowed here yesterday :(
Hi to the whole fam too!!
They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment