
It is so nice that the kids can just be shoved out the back door and play outside
ALL DAY LONG!!

Emilee just being her sweet little self! She is so cute. Too bad that on Saturday she was outside just playing and playing and somehow she got swiped across the eye with a stick. She couldn't open her eye for the whole day so I thought it would probably be best if we took her to get it checked...come to find out she had a big scratch across her cornea and four or five little scratches along the cornea too. POOR GIRL! She has had so much craziness happen to her.

My sister and her sweet twin girls Sadie and Gracie came over on Valentines Day and the kids made heart shaped cookies. The kids only lasted for 5-10 mintues so I ended up making the rest, but they did have fun for those few minutes (I think the flour was the best part).

Caleb and Grandma having so much fun at the park!I am so glad that she was able to take the time to come out with us! I'm not sure who is having more fun...the kids...or Brenda??
No comments:
Post a Comment