Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adventures In Arizona

Today my sister and her girls, my mom, Brenda, Caleb, Emilee and I all went to Makutu's. It's this big indoor park and the kids had a blast. Here are all the grandkids on my side of the family. Grace, Sadie, Caleb and Emilee (from the left).

She was on the go the whole time we were here! I got her to sit on the cute little duck and was barely able to snap the picture before she was off again!

Caleb had the time of his life!!!!

Emilee liked playing the videos more than the climbing or going down the slides today!

Grandma and Caleb climbing through the maze!

Caleb, like most boys, LOVES trains! Every train that he hears or sees is always known as "Thomas". Not too far from my parents house are train tracks and every time he hears a train go by he yells "I hear Thomas"! So yesterday we were playing at the mall and I think he stayed on the train the entire time.

Emilee has finally figured out how to go down the slide all by herself. So that means we got to do it over and over and over. Thank goodness MeMaw was there and has the patients that only a grandparent can!

No comments: