Friday, March 7, 2008

Our Beautiful Children

They are just so cute! This is the best picture that we could get of the two of them together. They both look just like their Daddy!

Emilee does such a good job sitting and getting her picture taken. I just love this picture of her. To me it really shows her personality...sweet and fun loving. I can't believe that she is 16 months old already!!! Time is going by so fast!

While we were in AZ my sister took some GREAT pictures of my kids! I hadn't gotten his four year pictures done yet, so this will work out great. He did such a good job. He doesn't like getting his picture taken (takes after his dad) so I was really happy to get this good one of him!

3 comments:

Ericksons said...

They came out so cute! You enjoying all this snow? Im so ready to go back to nice weather. You guys planning a trip down here anytime soon?

Marissa said...

The pictures I take would be no good if the kids in them were't so darn cute!!

Sheena said...

So cute! I think Caleb looks just like you!