Caleb started T-ball this past week. Let me tell you, it has been SO MUCH FUN!!! It is so much fun seeing him out with all of the other little boys being taught by his coach. This is his first time ever putting a glove on his hand, let alone really throwing a base ball (meaning when he was allowed and supposed to), and hitting off of a "T".

None of them really seemed to "know" what they were doing, but it was the first practice and the boys all seemed to have such a good time!


Waiting for his turn to bat.

He did such a good job on his first day! We can't wait for his next practice and his first game!

Oh, I almost forgot! This is what I had to do to keep Emilee from running into the field at every chance she could get...people were, I am sure, looking at me like I was soooooo crazy, but it seemed to work! She just played with her kitty and dog and I was able to take pictures and watch! Luckily, I had this bin in my trunk... :o) We do what we have to, right?
5 comments:
How fun! It's a good thing you didn't bring the tote into the church last week, otherwise you wouldn't have had the little cage for Emily :)
He looks like he is having so much fun! I can't wait for Sebastian to play sports!
I love baseball season!!! Crue gets to start next year and I can't wait! Caleb looks like he really likes it! He is so cute:)
How fun! :)
Hi, Kira! I love Emily in the box. :)
Post a Comment