My little cowboy! A few weeks ago at the mall there was a nice old man taking pictures of kids on his cute little pony. I don't really do this kind of thing very often (mostly b/c I don't want to waste my $$$$ because normally they wouldn't pose so nicely for a picture). However, Caleb really surprised me! He was laughing and having SO much fun taking all sorts of pictures. This was my favorite one...

My little cowgirl! NORMALLY Emilee is my little picture princess...not so much on this day. She didn't want to put on any of the dress-up clothes and after being on the pony for 5 sec she was ready to get down. So we didn't get a really good one of her, but I still thought she looked adorable!

As for everything else lately. Things have just been really busy with Spring break (the kids were at g-ma's for 5 days!!!!) and...everything else that comes with life really! Hopefully I will get back to the blogging world more regularly soon!
2 comments:
So fun :)
That's so cute, my kids would have loved it!
Post a Comment