I moved Emilee into a "big girl" bed almost 3 months ago and I am just barely getting around to putting some pictures on. The first night actually went GREAT...the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...not so much!

Not only did she learn that she could get out of her bed, but she also learned how to open the doors. ARG! So she was coming into our room at all hours of the night.

However, now everything is great. She sleeps so well and she usually stays in her bed from the moment she gets in. She looks so small, yet so much older as I see her in her bed!

She just loves Ariel, so that has also made it a good transition. (However, notice that "Buzz" still sleeps with her every night)
3 comments:
We just this past week went through all this with Kody but lucky the guest bed is in his room and he just climbs in that one and goes back to sleep.
She looks like such a big girl in that bed, I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Haha :) So cute!
Post a Comment