Monday, January 26, 2009

Short and Sweet


It's been a while since I have posted. Not a whole lot going on...just lots of snow and cold weather. This Sunday, as I was getting Emilee ready for church, I really took notice to how big she is getting! Sometime here within the next few weeks she will be moving into her "big girl Ariel bed" and it just makes me a little sad to know that I don't have a reason to keep the crib up any more. (Most people get their baby out of a crib b/c a sibling will be joining the family and that is NOT the case here) Anyhow, I just wanted to take a picture on Sunday b/c it was just another one of those moments that will help me remember how fast the time goes by!

Her hair is getting so long...and I still just LOVE her curls!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

She looked so cute on sunday. 2 going on 12. She always looks so cute and fashionable!!

Mary said...

I love the curls too, so cute.

Ben N Nessa said...

She is too cute :) Love her hair...