Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Christmas

The kids had a fun Christmas this year! This was the first year that Caleb FULLY understood the whole "Santa comes while you sleep" and "you have to be good boy to get presents" and he set out Christmas cup-cakes and milk...you get the idea! It was fun to see him so excited!

On Christmas Eve the kids got to open their new PJ's...I was planning on making them some Christmas PJ's (this is the 2nd year in a row I've had those intentions) but no, I didn't. They were really excited to get these PJ's anyhow...The Hulk and Ariel.

Caleb opening one of his presents. It was a train/train tracks!

Ever since going to his friends house this past summer he has wanted roller skates. So he was happy to get these Lightening McQueen skates...

He is also OBSESSED with construction/fix it tools, etc. Here he is using his new Jack Hammer!

Emilee opening one of her MANY Ariel/Princess toys...

Her new purse, necklace, shoes, cell phone, you name it!

You can't see it very well in this picture but she is HEAD to TOE Ariel. Ariel shoes, "dress", hair clips, earrings, etc.
This was a fun year...we hope you all had a great holiday! More pictures coming soon!


1 comment:

Jodie said...

I love Caleb's goggles in the pictures of him using his construction stuff... haha! Too cute!