Wednesday, January 7, 2009

He's 5 Already

From the time he woke up he knew that it was HIS special day! The whole day (or most of it) was filled with all of the food he likes and fun activities and games! We started off the day with Orange juice and 2 Sausage McMuffins from McDonalds. He LOVES sausage...

Next we went bowling with two of his friends! From left to right is Caleb, Sai, and Eli. These boys have so much fun running around and being crazy boys together!

This is probably Calebs best bud (mostly b/c his mom and I are best friends). These two had a lot of fun "throwing" the ball down the lane.

I can't believe how grown up he is.

He got a strike!! Yay!!!

Look at all of this YUMMY but VERY EXPENSIVE pizza! I told Caleb that he could go bowling with two of his friends because I thought it would be cheep! Now they charge $4.50 per game PER KID & $3.00 shoe rental PER KID!!! INSANE!!!




BIRTHDAY AT HOME WITH FAMILY

Caleb loves to watch Scooby Doo. However, he is now starting to freak out about "monsters" so that might be coming to an end here soon!

I don't know how many of you have been to Red Robbin (if not you HAVE to go) but when Caleb was little they came to a table right next to us and sang a Happy Birthday song and ever since then he HATES it when people sing it to him! HAHAHA! Well, this year he was just fine with it, but he did cover his ears. He has grin on his face so you know he loved it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB! I am a little late on the post. His b-day was on the 3rd but I've been busy and not really in the mood to upload. Thanks to all of those who sent cards, money, presents, and love!!!