Monday, October 13, 2008

They Grow So Fast

Caleb...my handsome boy!! He is such a good little boy and has a heart of gold. He loves his sister and parents and is always so concerned about their welfare (don't get me wrong, he still likes to push Emilee down just for the fun of it) but he doesn't like to go anywhere without her and is always wanting her to wake up from her nap. He has two more weeks with the cast on and then goes back to get the pins removed (oh, happy day)...

Emilee...she has grown up so fast! The time has gone by much faster than it did with Caleb. Plus, she is doing and saying things that Caleb didn't do/say until he was much older than she is now! I just love having a girl. She isn't into a lot of "girly" things (I tried to give her a purse and necklace/bracelet and she FREAKED)! Wants nothing to do with them...only trucks...however, she does like Ariel...
Things have been crazy busy for Gene and I. Between work and school/PT stuff we hardly ever see each other and I DON'T like it. How some and you do it with your husbands gone for week(s) at a time is beyond me! I miss him too much...
I have been WAY busy with the kids and my calling. We are planning a potluck/auction for the YW girls camp that has taken up countless hours of my time and Gene and my kids are wondering when their wife/mom is going to be back...

No comments: