Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumkin' Carvin'

Caleb had been BEGGING to carve pumpkins this year. I think he has been asking to carve them ever since the week of his surgery (Nov 1). So this week for our family night activity we did them...

He didn't like putting his hands in to clean them out...

So Dad took care of it as I snapped away with the camera...

Emilee and Caleb enjoying the one and only time I allowed them to sit on the table...

And this is what happens when Mom isn't in the room paying attention. Yes, that is Emilee in the back checking out the knife...at least Caleb was paying attention and quickly informed her what all could get cut off if she plays with a knife...


1 comment:

Jake and Madi said...

hahaha that's hilarious! at least Caleb is already watching out for his little sister.