Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Focus Has Changed

Okay...not the best picture...BUT--I have totally found that since having kids (mainly my little girl) the time I spend making sure I look "good" has lessened dramatically! For example, I can't even tell you that last time I bought myself a pair of shoes...I spend most of my time shopping in the kids section!! How cute are these shoes?! I can't help myself...I tried to walk away from them in the store, but they just kept calling out to me. She looked adorable in them today at church and she got many compliments...not bad for a 20 month old...(by the way, you can find these shoes at Target)

5 comments:

Ericksons said...

Those are sooooooo cute!

Nicole Hunt said...

Very cute! Good thing that you knew you had to have them before you got home. I have made those second trips for things that I finally decide that I just "had" to have. Do they still have ladies sections at the stores???

Ben N Nessa said...

Ben and I had fun cruising your blog...I wish I knew you better! I guess we can get to know each other better through our blogs!

Marissa said...

THOSE ARE THEM!! It was waaaaaay too hard to say no to those shoes. At least you don't have to buy two pairs. The girls attempted to wear those for their b-day but they need to be broken in. They both have blisters on the back of their heals. They are learning young that beauty is pain.

Matt and Dionne said...

Those are the cutest little shoes ever! Don't ya just LOVE Target?!! I sure do:)