
“I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day.”
-Michael Scott
-Michael Scott
Okay...so come September and every Thursday night The Office is set to record on the "can't live without" DVR! We love this show. Totally HEELARIOUS!!! Check it out. You can even watch full episodes online at nbc.com!





2 comments:
I completely forgot to tell you, Chuck and I have spent the last 3 weekends doing Office Marathons. Hilarious. We are almost through Season 3. I have no idea how I missed out on this for so long!
That episode is my all time favorite. It's the first one I saw while I was in the hospital. I never laughed so hard. The part where he tried to get someone to help him go to the bathroom was so freakin hilarious!!
Post a Comment