Nothing all that interesting has been going on around here lately. Just the same summer activities of sleeping, swimming, and being HOT...I've had a couple of funny/interesting conversations with Caleb lately. Nothing all that major, but this is how they went:
This first one took place at church a few weeks ago:
K= Caleb sit down and be reverent or I am going to take you out and you're going to get in trouble!
C= Do it then!
Okay that's it! I've had enough...out in the hall we go...no one was out there so instead of going into the bathroom we sat down on the couch...
K=Look at me Caleb! You do not act like that in Sacrament Meeting. You sit down, be reverent and think about Jesus...
C=I don't want to!
K= This is Heavenly Father and Jesus house...you need to be reverent!
C=Where are they? I don't see them...
Now I wasn't expecting that comment...what do you say to that? How do you explain to a four year old that Jesus and Heavenly Father may not BE here but it is their house...and have him actually understand what I am saying??
The second was the other day when he was really testing my patients:
K= Caleb stop...
K= CALEB! STOOOPP!
C= I don't want to...
K=Well, I'm the Mommy and I said stop...
C= Well, I'm the Caleb and I said NO!
Oh so help me! He is one of the most stubborn, strong-willed little kids I know! I guess what they sat about "pay back" is true...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So funny Kira, don't they say the funniest things. A while back we were sitting in sacrament and Sebastian was miss behaving and I told him to knock it off that this was Jesus house and we don't act like that. He look at me and shouted no its not its church! How do you not laugh at them!
Man, what a smart kid! I need to try the "Well, I'm the Tim and I said NO!" on Laura sometime. :) They say the "smartest" things sometimes. I usually have to turn around because I can't even hold back a grin when they do that. I guess it's times like those that lighten things up sometimes. :)
Okay i was TOTALLY gonna comment you like yesterday saying you should put the song "no one" on here, because I remembered that you liked it.
Weirdddd.
Post a Comment