Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Good Times Must Come To An End

The Boys chillin' in the back...

Emilee looking oh so beautiful before heading out to church! She loves going to nursery!

A rare moment of peace and quiet! We LIVE for these moments as parents, right?!

HAHAHA! Valgene PASSED OUT one day on the couch. I think it was while the above picture was going on! LOL!!! She was GONE...

Picture quality didn't come out so well...but isn't he adorable! We had so much fun having them come for a visit!

2 comments:

Ericksons said...

OMG you seriously put that picture up! I will have to owe you one lol. We had such a good time, went way to fast! oh and that picture of Sebastian is adorable!

UND-Gas Passer '09 said...

"What the freak!!!!" Gene, it has been too long. So what ever happen to dental school? It was good checking out the blog. Email me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. See ya! Phil
philliproylance at hotmail dot com