Monday, June 9, 2008
It's Just Too CRAZY!
It has been so warm here lately. We are talking 90's and 90% humidity! Let me just say sticky, nasty, sweaty, disgusting days are upon us! So of course if it were up to me I would just chill inside, enjoy the luxury of the central air and I don't know read a book or veg out...ANYTHING but what my kids want to do!!! So we go out for a walk at 9:30 AM (it should be some what cool still) ---who was I joking?! We were all soaked by the end of our 30 min walk. Then I decide to take BOTH kids to the pool (I have only been taking Caleb once Emilee was down for a nap and Gene was home). Yeah...NEVER AGAIN! For some of you parents out there with 2, 4, 6 kids...how do you go to the swimming pool?!?!?!?! I thought I was going to go out of my mind! Maybe it's just b/c we are talking about MY kids...we all know how Caleb can be sometimes, but now Emilee is turning into a whiny, bossy little girl. She wanted to go one way, Caleb wanted to do something else. He can swim by himself but he wants my attention and as soon as I turn to look at him Emilee has ran half way around the pool to the deep end and doesn't have any type of floating device on!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! Talk about wanting to throw up...anyhow...we are home...but not after a HUGE screaming fit from Emilee, Caleb crying b/c he's not done being a "fish" and me quietly yelling at them that we are never going to come back here b/c they aren't listening. Did I say that I am NEVER taking them to the pool by myself again???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
oh my heck Kira, I loved this post...it's real life huh?! you have you hands full. I asked Brad the other day, "Brad, how do people have more than 1 kid?! I am out straight with one!" My hat goes off to you dear. I'm thinking this is it for us... :) (yeah right)
Seriously! How do people do it? I can barely handle one! ;) If you find out their secrets, let me know! Oh, gotta love kids!
Post a Comment