Friday, June 20, 2008

Hubby Tag

What is his name? Eugene William Robison JR
How long have you been together? Umm, we met Sep 7, 2001 (blind date)
How long did you date? Dated for 9 months--got engaged and were married 2 months later
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Gene does. Something that he can do and not gain weight like I do!
Who said I love you first? Uh, that's a no brainer, ME!! I don't know that he would have ever said it!! 4 months into it I said it and I think he said he felt like he got punched in the stomach! SAD I know...
Who is taller? He is...I don't think I could have married someone shorter than me.
Who can sing better? You know my husband is the one "mouthing" the sacrament hymns. The only time I have ever heard him sing is when he's in the shower...so, to answer the question, I think me...
Who is smarter? He probably is, although don't tell him that...
Who does the laundry? ME!!!! However, he will do it if I ask him to...
Who pays the bills? Again me...
Who sleeps on the right side? If you are standing looking at the bed, he does. It's closer to the door so if someone breaks in they are going to get him first!
Who mows the lawn? Neither one of us!
Who cooks dinner? If we aren't grilling, me. However, he can cook and he is very good at it. I used to go over to his house all the time at Ricks so I could eat his BQ chicken and rice.
Who drives? 80% of the time, me...
Who is more stubborn? In most areas, me. However he has his moments...
Who kissed who first? Okay, this is getting ridiculous...ME!!!!! I kissed him. I was tired of waiting! It had been like 2 months!!!
Who proposed? He did...however, he says it was me. I "forced" him...I know, that doesn't sound very nice...
Who has more friends? I do. Gene is a "homebody"...even when he was younger his parents said that on weekends he would just want to be home...
Who is more sensitive? LOL, everyone who knows us knows I can cry over everything! When I am pregnant...WATCH OUT!!! ME...
Who has more siblings? Well if you count step bros and sis....Gene does...but otherwise it would be me.
Who wears the pants? I can honestly say we each have one leg in. It really is even...

I tag: Laura, Rachelle, Marissa, Sheena, Nicole, Jennifer, Valgene

1 comment:

Matt and Dionne said...

That was so funny:) I love your answer to the pants question!