Friday, June 27, 2008

Valgene Erickson Photography

For Father's Day this year a good friend of the Moore family, Valgene, took some great pictures of all the kids for each dad. She sent me these pictures weeks ago but I am just now getting around to posting them. She has just started her business and is doing a GREAT job!

Both pictures came out great, didn't they?!?! I am going to take these in and get them blown up! Thank you so much for the priceless pictures Valgene!

Contact Valgene to take pictures of your family!
http://valgeneericksonphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

Very Cute kids!

Ericksons said...

Thanks for the post! You better believe were going to rock a family shoot when I come down, so start looking for places you would like to take them!

Rucker Family said...

The pics turned out great! Your kids are so adorable! :) Jon's bros, Aaron and Ben both have blogs. Ben's is http://ruckerruckus.blogspot.com and you'll have to e-mail Aaron or Drew for theirs. They just started it so I'm not sure what it is yet.