Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WHAT are you doing?!?!?

Okay, so today I was on the phone with my good friend Laura and the kids were playing wonderfully in Caleb's room. Well, this is why. Caleb pulled his bed away from the wall and pulled the sheets, mattress, mattress protector, egg shell, EVERYTHING off his bed. They were jumping all over the place! While I know they were having fun it was out of control!! This is why I can't have anything nice in his room...everything gets broken.

2 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

This scene looks awefully familliar...this is exactly what happens at our house. At least we know that our kids are normal, right? That is why I had to paint the girls' room, they had written all over the walls and it was terrible. Hopefully they grow out of the destructive phase- It is stinky... But, it makes for cool pictures!

Ericksons said...

Don't you just love what they do when your on the phone!