So...there was so much that I wanted to post today, but considering everything that is going on I don't really have the time! Gene and I are heading out to my brothers wedding tomorrow (he's getting married in the Bountiful, UT temple) and we are really looking forward to it. However, the rest of you moms out there know what it all entails leaving your kids for the weekend...not only do I have to pack my and Gene's stuff (yes, that right, I pack his stuff otherwise I have no idea what he will show up in) but I have to get my house and kids ready for Grandma to come! Our car is on the fritz and in the shop...the grocery shopping has yet to get done...cleaning...visiting teachers are coming...and here I sit typing on my computer with the kids in Caleb's room jumping on the bed singing the ABC's!
However, today is a special day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENE!!! I love you and wish that you could have had the day off and spent it a little less stressed out, but know that the kids and I love you and appreciate all that you do for us. You are not only an amazing Dad and husband but you are an amazing person and friend. I hope that you have a great birthday! I love you!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment