Monday, May 26, 2008

She's Still On It

Yes, that is right, she is STILL drinking her milk from a bottle. She will not drink milk unless it is warmed up and in a bottle. It drives me nuts, but I also know that she will grow out of it one day. I refused to let Caleb drink milk out of a bottle after he turned 12 months and he STILL wants nothing to do with it. Kids drive me nuts...but I know I saw some celebrity carrying around her kid and they are way older then Emilee and they still had a bottle...so I guess mine isn't the only one!

2 comments:

Matt and Dionne said...

Kira! I can't believe you were in Bountiful! I live just 10 minutes from there! The bride and groom looked so beautiful and so happy! Congrats to both your brothers on the wedding and engagement! What an exciting time for your family! Your kids are as cute as ever and growing up so fast!

Ericksons said...

crazy, crazy hair. I love her curls!