It has been a while since I have updated. There's really not a lot to blog about. I swear we have been really busy, but I have nothing to "show" for it. This last week I have been on spring break (which I have loved by the way) but Caleb's spring break isn't until next week. This makes me sad b/c we weren't able to really do anything as a family but it has been nice to be able to do what I want.
After we got a TON of snow during the month of Feb (30+ inches) Gene and the kids had a good time building an igloo.
(Yes, I had a lot of dead skin/calluses on the bottom of my feet)
AND...this is totally gross to many of you I am sure. Have any of you ever tried the Ped-Egg?? It works great...I feel like I just had a pedicure!





1 comment:
Your right that is totally gross, but now I also must go and get myself one.
Post a Comment