Happy Mother's Day!!
This little man...he is such a good boy! He is now 6 years old, attends all day Kindergarten, and loves to play and stay busy 24/7. He loves to play with his little sister and will always try something that appears to be scary as long as his she is with him :o) They usually play very well together & are the best of friends. Caleb has an obsession right now with nests. EVERYWHERE we go it's like he is walking with his head up and scanning the trees...we have had at least 10 nests in out back yard...some of them have magically disappeared (he thinks that the birds came and took them back) and he has placed some in random shrubs out front. He is in his second year of t-ball is doing really well!
This little girl is such a "mommas girl". She is into all of the "girl things" and is always asking for her nails/toes to be painted, is always wearing her favorite snow white dress-up dress, and freaks if she doesn't have her chap stick with her at all times. Recently, she has turned into the 3-4 year old snotty little girl (sometimes) and I am PRAYING that this phase ends soon! She is very out going, loves primary, LOVES to sing (she sings in the bathroom, driving in the car, coloring, etc) and loves to play with her brother. She thinks that she can do (or should be allowed to do) everything he does. She is in gymnastics and absolutely LOVES it!This MOTHER'S DAY was like the last few years...we always spend it at Gene's Aunt and Uncle's home where the men and cousin serve us dinner (we even have menus). This year was just as wonderful as years past and I left STUFFED to the max!
I am grateful for the opportunity I have to be a Mom! I am hoping/striving to be a better Mom and I cannot wait to see what this next year brings!





3 comments:
it was good seeing you guys this weekend...we seriously need to plan something that lasts longer than a day!!
P.S. my verification word was "cessluba" WTF
Sorry Kira - I swear I had your email down :) What is your email and I'll add you to my blog. You look beautiful btw!
Email me at tiffnjames@gmail.com
Post a Comment