Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Head Hurts

So, Friday night I was feeling a little lonely...my husband had been gone since Thursday (yes, it had only been a day) and I hadn't really gotten to talk to him for quite some time. I sent him a text asking him if he remembered who I was? I missed him...and to maybe give me a call sometime. This was the text I received back...
With the subscript "My Head Hurts"
Ewe. Seriously? This is what my husband has been elbow deep in all day...
Neurology...nasty!

8 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

eeeee. is he studying to be a neurologist?

Jake and Madi said...

GROSS!! I don't know how people can stand stuff like that.

Brandy said...

Ha ha, that's awesome!

Mary said...

Sort of intriguing.

Nicole Hunt said...

Sick!

Ericksons said...

YUM!

Ben N Nessa said...

hahahah :)

Jenny said...

Jason is always shoing me nasty pictures of things like that, except there is usually some wound involved. Totally gross.