Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Post All About Emilee

She is growing up so fast! A few weeks ago her little preschool class went on a field trip to the bowling alley. I wish that I could have gone with her, but I had class...so Grandma got to go! Emilee had a great time and was very excited!

This is Emilee's best friend Emma. They have so much fun together and are such "girly, girls" when they are together. They hug and giggle together...and cry when they have to leave one another too!

Emilee getting ready to show off her bowling skills. She did get a strike and two spares! I think that she even scored better than I do...


Haha! Watching the ball knock down the pins!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I had to put this picture on. This girl LOVES chips. Between the Doritos and Cheetos I'm surprised she hasn't turned orange. I tried to take these Doritos away from her b/c I knew she was getting tired, but she refused to give them up!

1 comment:

Jake and Madi said...

What a little cutie! You guys need to come visit us soon, she's getting so big!