Thursday, January 7, 2010

Caleb's 6th Birthday

Our little man is 6 this year! INSANE!!! It seems like not too long ago that we found out we were pregnant with him! It is a real joy to have in our family & we are so lucky to be his parents!
This year Caleb is really into Transformers and he wanted a Transformer cake, but Walmart doesn't make a Transformer cake...I found this out AFTER I bought Transformer decorations! But he does like Spider Man also, and these cupcakes were great!
Singing happy birthday to Caleb!

Blowing out the candles is the best part!


And I thought I would throw one in of Emilee...that Red icing is GREAT for staining your lips red...even after a bath!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah one year we had green ones from Walmart and it stained everything including the kids hands even after bathing.

Ben N Nessa said...

Love the Spiderman cupcakes!!! :) Happy Late Bday Caleb!