Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas!

It was a full house on Christmas Eve/Christmas. Gene's brothers, Keith and Kevin spent the night...as well as Kevin's girlfriend Amber. It was lots of fun having everyone there that morning.
Here is Caleb as he came down the stairs and saw all of the presents under the Christmas Tree.

Emilee, as she came down the stairs and saw all of the presents under the Christmas tree.

YAY! Lots of present...

Caleb's favorite present that he got this year were his Heely's. He had asked for them for at least two months prior to Christmas...so he was really excited to get them.

Emilee REALLY wanted a pony...she got a lot of other presents too!

Caleb with all of his presents!


We hope that you all had a GREAT holiday season!


1 comment:

Brandy said...

So I am WAAAAAY late in seeing this post! For some reason your blog didn't update on my sidebar until today.

I loved the post on Emilee and her best friend, so cute!

And I had to comment on your advent calendar! We had the SAME one growing up (with the little mouse). It was one of our favorite Christmas decorations. My mom would put M&Ms in it. Anyways, I haven't seen it in years.